- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 10 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup dry Marsala wine
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1 can (16 ounces) sour cherries in light syrup, drained
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium saucepan. Gently cook over medium heat until heated through. Serve warm or at room temperature with a rotisserie chicken, roast pork or turkey.
- Adapted from "Half Scratch Magic" cookbook. Published by Clarkson Potter.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving (sauce only): Calories 140; Total fat 0g; Saturated fat 0g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 70mg; Carbohydrate 33g; Fiber 1g; Protein 1g; Vitamin A 10%DV*; Vitamin C 2%DV; Calcium 0%DV; Iron 4%DV
- *Daily Value
NotesAdd the perfect combination of savory and sweet to your next dinner. Top your turkey, chicken or pork with this delicious Marsala Cranberry-Cherry Sauce.
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
My Mom's Stuffing (My preacher recipe)
Hot Italian 'Krash' StackSee More