- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 container of pound cake
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 1/4 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 1/4 cups fresh blackberries
- 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- 4 meringue cookies, coarsely crumbled
- Toss the berries, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and lemon juice in a medium bowl.
- Let stand until juices form, tossing occasionally, about 30 minutes.
- Cut up pound cake into strips.
- Meanwhile, stir the mascarpone cheese in a large bowl to loosen.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream, remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar, and pinch of cinnamon in another large bowl to soft peaks.
- Fold 1/4 of the cream into the mascarpone cheese to lighten.
- Fold in the remaining whipped cream.
- In a trifle bowl, layer cake, berries, marscapone mix and merangue cookies to the top.
- Serve as soon as you like!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More