- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI do not know who the author of this recipe is. The story as I know, my Dad left home at an early age; when back home for a visit, he told my grandma how to fix these. He had ate them while in Pennsylvania. Later as we would go to Grandma's for Sunday dinner, we always knew one thing that would be on the table for us kids...a big plate of Marshmallow crackers. They were all ate! I fixed them for my family. The recipe lives on: thanks Dad for bringing it to us.
Soooooo good while warm!! Hope your children enjoy!
- Bag of lg. marshmallows
- Peanut butter
- Saltine crackers
- Place crackers on baking pan; add marshmallows on top.
- Next put peanut butter on the same amount of crackers on lg. plate, platter, etc.
- Now put crackers on baking pan under the broiler...watch closely, the marshmallows brown quickly!
- As soon as you take them out press crackers with peanut butter on top of marshmallows to make them flat.
- Soooooo good while warm!!
- Hope your children enjoy!