- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 oz butterscotch chips
- 12 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Melt butterscotch chips and butter in a saucepan over low heat; let cool for 10 minutes.
- Beat eggs, brown sugar and vanilla; add butterscotch mixture and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; then add to other mixing bowl and mix well. Gently stir in marshmallows and chocolate chips. Spread in a greased 13” x 9” baking pan and bake at 325° for 25-30 minutes.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Parmesan Corn Pudding
Seven-layer Macaroni & Cheese SaladSee More