- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 oz butterscotch chips
- 12 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Melt butterscotch chips and butter in a saucepan over low heat; let cool for 10 minutes.
- Beat eggs, brown sugar and vanilla; add butterscotch mixture and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; then add to other mixing bowl and mix well. Gently stir in marshmallows and chocolate chips. Spread in a greased 13” x 9” baking pan and bake at 325° for 25-30 minutes.
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More