- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 oz butterscotch chips
- 12 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Melt butterscotch chips and butter in a saucepan over low heat; let cool for 10 minutes.
- Beat eggs, brown sugar and vanilla; add butterscotch mixture and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; then add to other mixing bowl and mix well. Gently stir in marshmallows and chocolate chips. Spread in a greased 13” x 9” baking pan and bake at 325° for 25-30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More