- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12 - 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 12 ounces marshmallows - do not use colored marshmallows
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 can (16 oz.) cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- To make crust: Combine cracker crumbs, butter and sugar and mix well. Press onto bottom and partly up sides of greased 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 minutes in preheated oven. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- To make filling: Combine milk and marshmallows in saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring until marshmallows are melted. Remove from oven and cool completely. Beat cream cheese in another bowl. Add cooled marshmallow mixture to cream cheese mixture along with vanilla and mix until combined.
- In another bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff. Fold cream into cheese mixture. Pour into prepared crust and refrigerate overnight. Top with cherry filling. Chill and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More