- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup buttr
- 1 5oz can pet milk
- 1 package 12 oz semi sweet choc morsels
- 1-10oz jar marshmallow cream
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine sugar, butter, milk in buttered microwave safe dish, cover.
- Microwave on high 10 minutes, stir every 3 minutes. Continue cooking another 5-6 minutes or until mixture forms soft ball when dropped in cool water.
- Stir in chocolate morsels until melted. Fold in marshmallow cream, nuts and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into buttered 9x13 inch pan.
- Let cool until set (I usually put in refrigerator to firm up a little, after fudge is cooled).
- Cut into one inch squares
NotesThis is the smoothest fudge ever. I usually make this at christmas time, to give away to friends, from my kitchen. I like to add different ingrediants, like drained cherries, or raisans, peanut butter and of course either walnuts or pecans, or just plain.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More