- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup buttr
- 1 5oz can pet milk
- 1 package 12 oz semi sweet choc morsels
- 1-10oz jar marshmallow cream
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine sugar, butter, milk in buttered microwave safe dish, cover.
- Microwave on high 10 minutes, stir every 3 minutes. Continue cooking another 5-6 minutes or until mixture forms soft ball when dropped in cool water.
- Stir in chocolate morsels until melted. Fold in marshmallow cream, nuts and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into buttered 9x13 inch pan.
- Let cool until set (I usually put in refrigerator to firm up a little, after fudge is cooled).
- Cut into one inch squares
NotesThis is the smoothest fudge ever. I usually make this at christmas time, to give away to friends, from my kitchen. I like to add different ingrediants, like drained cherries, or raisans, peanut butter and of course either walnuts or pecans, or just plain.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
The Naked MacaronSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More