- Cooking Time: 0
- Preparation Time: 2
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- small jar of Marshmallow Cream
- Mix well with hand mixer until blended.
- Keep unused portion in frig.
- You can color with food coloring for a holiday theme.
- Any fruit will work with this dip. Can also be used between Graham Crackers. Use your imagination & enjoy
NotesBack in the 80s I needed to bring the fruit and a dip to an office party. I was not a big fruit eater so I was a little hesitant. My sisters and I came up with this. It was a big hit and we still use it for many different things such as icing, vegies, and fruit.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Black and White Cupcakes
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes
Barbecued BeefSee More