- Cooking Time: 0
- Preparation Time: 2
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- small jar of Marshmallow Cream
- Mix well with hand mixer until blended.
- Keep unused portion in frig.
- You can color with food coloring for a holiday theme.
- Any fruit will work with this dip. Can also be used between Graham Crackers. Use your imagination & enjoy
NotesBack in the 80s I needed to bring the fruit and a dip to an office party. I was not a big fruit eater so I was a little hesitant. My sisters and I came up with this. It was a big hit and we still use it for many different things such as icing, vegies, and fruit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More