- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, semi-softened
- 1 (7 ounce) container marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- Mix all with a mixer until well blended, about 2-3 minutes.
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours if needed to thicken up. You may not need to do this. I just let my cream cheese get a little to soft.
NotesThis frosting is really, really good! I love using marshmallow creme in recipes! It really kicks the taste up a notch! Heck, my kids and hubby even spread it on a peanut butter sandwich and call it a fluffer-nutter! One thing about this frosting, I had to put it in the fridge for a couple hours to thicken up a little more to my liking! Maybe because I let my cream cheese soften a little to much because I was busy baking! Sweet for the sweets!
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knifeSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More