- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, semi-softened
- 1 (7 ounce) container marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- Mix all with a mixer until well blended, about 2-3 minutes.
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours if needed to thicken up. You may not need to do this. I just let my cream cheese get a little to soft.
NotesThis frosting is really, really good! I love using marshmallow creme in recipes! It really kicks the taste up a notch! Heck, my kids and hubby even spread it on a peanut butter sandwich and call it a fluffer-nutter! One thing about this frosting, I had to put it in the fridge for a couple hours to thicken up a little more to my liking! Maybe because I let my cream cheese soften a little to much because I was busy baking! Sweet for the sweets!
MidLife Road Trip's
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Salade asiatique aux rabioles à la sauce thaïe
Pumpkin Chip Cupcakes
Breakfast CalzonesSee More