- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ½ cups of miniature marshmallows
- 1 cake mix of your choice
- 1 can of pie filling, your choice
- Spray a nonstick 9x13 inch pan with a non-stick spray. Cover the bottom of the pan with the marshmallows. Mix the cake mix according to the directions on the box and pour over the marshmallows. Using a spoon, drop the pie filling on the top of the cake batter. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until done. I used a white cake mix with cherry pie filling. I added 1 teaspoon of almond extract to the cake batter. You could also use a chocolate cake mix with cherry pie filling, or any combination you choose. This does not even need to be iced. Delicious!!!!!
- A customer where I work gave me this recipe the other day.
- Great dessert for last minute guests.
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More