- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ½ cups of miniature marshmallows
- 1 cake mix of your choice
- 1 can of pie filling, your choice
- Spray a nonstick 9x13 inch pan with a non-stick spray. Cover the bottom of the pan with the marshmallows. Mix the cake mix according to the directions on the box and pour over the marshmallows. Using a spoon, drop the pie filling on the top of the cake batter. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until done. I used a white cake mix with cherry pie filling. I added 1 teaspoon of almond extract to the cake batter. You could also use a chocolate cake mix with cherry pie filling, or any combination you choose. This does not even need to be iced. Delicious!!!!!
- A customer where I work gave me this recipe the other day.
- Great dessert for last minute guests.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More