- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ½ cups of miniature marshmallows
- 1 cake mix of your choice
- 1 can of pie filling, your choice
- Spray a nonstick 9x13 inch pan with a non-stick spray. Cover the bottom of the pan with the marshmallows. Mix the cake mix according to the directions on the box and pour over the marshmallows. Using a spoon, drop the pie filling on the top of the cake batter. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until done. I used a white cake mix with cherry pie filling. I added 1 teaspoon of almond extract to the cake batter. You could also use a chocolate cake mix with cherry pie filling, or any combination you choose. This does not even need to be iced. Delicious!!!!!
- A customer where I work gave me this recipe the other day.
- Great dessert for last minute guests.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More