- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryFound this on the web,sounds so good
Makes about 2 pounds fudge.
- 3 - cups (1-1/2 packages) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 - Tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 - can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- 1/2 to 1 - cup chopped nuts
- 2 - cups miniature marshmallows
- Line 8-or 9-inch square pan with foil.
- In heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons butter with sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and salt.
- Remove from heat and stir in nuts.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- In medium saucepan over low heat, melt marshmallows with remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
- Spoon onto fudge.
- With table knife or metal spatula, swirl through fudge.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove fudge from pan and peel off foil.
- Cut into squares.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
Easy Halloween Cookies
Best Boiled Egg
Original Grape Nuts Bread Recipe from 1940’sSee More