- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups sugar
- 1(14oz)can evaporated milk
- 1 cup oleo/margarine
- 2 pkg(6oz each) chocolate chips
- 1 jar marsh mellow cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Cook sugar, milk and butter to soft ball stage. Remove from heat and add chips, marsh mellow and vanilla.
- Beat until smooth.
- Pour into lightly sprayed pan.
- Sprinkle with nuts, slice as desired and let cool. Enjoy
NotesThis one is so good. And its one that I like to make for company parties
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Breads and Pastry 101
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More