- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups sugar
- 1(14oz)can evaporated milk
- 1 cup oleo/margarine
- 2 pkg(6oz each) chocolate chips
- 1 jar marsh mellow cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Cook sugar, milk and butter to soft ball stage. Remove from heat and add chips, marsh mellow and vanilla.
- Beat until smooth.
- Pour into lightly sprayed pan.
- Sprinkle with nuts, slice as desired and let cool. Enjoy
NotesThis one is so good. And its one that I like to make for company parties
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More