- Cooking Time: 10 - 15
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (10oz) pkg.large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 T. cinnamon
- 2 cans Crescent rolls(regular size)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 T. milk
- dash of ground cinnamon
- 1/4-1/2 t. vanilla
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon;mix well. Dip each marshmallow in melted butter; then roll each in cinnamon/sugar mixture. Firmly wrap each in a triangle from crescent rolls. Dip each roll in melted butter and place in muffin tins. Bake 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- While muffins are baking, prepare glaze.
- Mix all together in a bowl and pour over muffins. Serve warm.
NotesThis is so easy and very tasty.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Summertime SippersSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More