- Cooking Time: 10 - 15
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (10oz) pkg.large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 T. cinnamon
- 2 cans Crescent rolls(regular size)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 T. milk
- dash of ground cinnamon
- 1/4-1/2 t. vanilla
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon;mix well. Dip each marshmallow in melted butter; then roll each in cinnamon/sugar mixture. Firmly wrap each in a triangle from crescent rolls. Dip each roll in melted butter and place in muffin tins. Bake 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- While muffins are baking, prepare glaze.
- Mix all together in a bowl and pour over muffins. Serve warm.
NotesThis is so easy and very tasty.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Recipes for Vitality
Breads and Pastry 101See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More