- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 envelope (.7 ounces) Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 c. water
- 1/2 c. olive or vegetable oil
- 1/3 c. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1 Tbs. sugar
- 1 Tbs. minced parsley
- 1 Tbs. soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 pounds of fresh mushrooms
- Remove mushroom stems . Place caps in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain and cool.
- In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine the first 11 ingredients; shake well. Place mushrooms in a bowl; add dressing and stir to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
NotesThese are simply delicious home-made marinated mushrooms. Everyone knows they are home-made, because you can't get marinated mushrooms this good out of a jar!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Parmesan Corn Pudding
Seven-layer Macaroni & Cheese SaladSee More