- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound ground beef or sirloin
- 1/3 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg, whisked
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste (low-sodium)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- 3. Scoop out by the spoonful and roll into mini-sized meatballs.
- 4. Place the meatballs on a cookie sheet sparyed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 6. Cool and serve to your dogs. You can serve the meatballs hot on a plate of pasta for your family.
- Bone appetit! Discover more vet-approved recipes by visiting my web site: www.ardenmoore.com.
- BakeSpace Note: Please keep in mind that some experts express concern that homemade pet food may not contain the optimal combination of nutrients (amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals) that pets require for long-term health. Your pet’s species, breed, age and any existing medical problems should be considered before preparing a homemade meal. Please consult your veterinarian for more information.
NotesCalling all canine chefs! I'm Arden Moore, author of the best-selling book, Real Food for Dogs. I am offering a sample recipe from my book. All 50 recipes have been analyzed and approved by a top veterinary nutritionist - and the best news is that 2/3s of the recipes are fit (and tasty) for people, too - making them time and money savers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More