MARVELOUS MUTT MEATBALLS FROM REAL FOOD FOR DOGS BOOK
Marvelous Mutt Meatballs From Real Food For Dogs Book
- 1/2 pound ground beef or sirloin
- 1/3 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg, whisked
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste (low-sodium)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
3. Scoop out by the spoonful and roll into mini-sized meatballs.
4. Place the meatballs on a cookie sheet sparyed with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Cool and serve to your dogs. You can serve the meatballs hot on a plate of pasta for your family.
Bone appetit! Discover more vet-approved recipes by visiting my web site: www.ardenmoore.com.
BakeSpace Note: Please keep in mind that some experts express concern that homemade pet food may not contain the optimal combination of nutrients (amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals) that pets require for long-term health. Your pet’s species, breed, age and any existing medical problems should be considered before preparing a homemade meal. Please consult your veterinarian for more information.