- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 8 servings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 (10oz) pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (4oz) can artichoke heart quarters, drained and chopped
- 1 (8oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened (can use garlic and herb)
- 1 cp. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cp. shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cp. ranch dressing (hidden valley buttermilk ranch)
- 1/2 cp. sour cream (light)
- 1 cp. mayo
- 1 tsp. lemon juice (fresh)
- 1/2 onion, small diced fine
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly grease an 11 by 7 inch baking dish.
- Drain spinach well, pressing between layers of paper towels.
- Stir together the next 9 ingredients.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbles.
- Serve with crackers or chips, or can serve in toasted bread bowl.(Note: if using bread bowl, scoop out bread, fill it with spin dip and bake it in bowl, and toast the scooped out pieces to dip with.)
NotesThis is a recipe I used at a resturant where I worked, seemed to go over real well. I make this at home a good bit. And it always goes first.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Social CookbookSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More