- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 8 servings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 (10oz) pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (4oz) can artichoke heart quarters, drained and chopped
- 1 (8oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened (can use garlic and herb)
- 1 cp. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cp. shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cp. ranch dressing (hidden valley buttermilk ranch)
- 1/2 cp. sour cream (light)
- 1 cp. mayo
- 1 tsp. lemon juice (fresh)
- 1/2 onion, small diced fine
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly grease an 11 by 7 inch baking dish.
- Drain spinach well, pressing between layers of paper towels.
- Stir together the next 9 ingredients.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbles.
- Serve with crackers or chips, or can serve in toasted bread bowl.(Note: if using bread bowl, scoop out bread, fill it with spin dip and bake it in bowl, and toast the scooped out pieces to dip with.)
NotesThis is a recipe I used at a resturant where I worked, seemed to go over real well. I make this at home a good bit. And it always goes first.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More