- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cps. chicken breast (cooked and chopped)
- 2 cns. cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cn. mushrooms (sliced) (or may use fresh)
- 1/4 cp. celery (diced)
- 1 cp. sour cream
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1 stk. margarine
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers
- Almonds (for topping)
- 1. Boil chicken breast in slightly salted water. Cool. And chop coarsely.
- 2. Combine chicken, soup, sour cream, celery and mushrooms. Season to taste.
- 3. Place in glass oven proof dish.
- 4. Top with crumbled Ritz crackers mixed with melted margarine.
- 5. Top with almonds
- 6. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes. Or until bubbling well.
- 7. Allow to set for 5 minutes and serve.
NotesThis is a recipe that was used by a catering service and the lady gave it to me, and we love it. Hope you like it to.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More