- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cps. chicken breast (cooked and chopped)
- 2 cns. cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cn. mushrooms (sliced) (or may use fresh)
- 1/4 cp. celery (diced)
- 1 cp. sour cream
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1 stk. margarine
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers
- Almonds (for topping)
- 1. Boil chicken breast in slightly salted water. Cool. And chop coarsely.
- 2. Combine chicken, soup, sour cream, celery and mushrooms. Season to taste.
- 3. Place in glass oven proof dish.
- 4. Top with crumbled Ritz crackers mixed with melted margarine.
- 5. Top with almonds
- 6. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes. Or until bubbling well.
- 7. Allow to set for 5 minutes and serve.
NotesThis is a recipe that was used by a catering service and the lady gave it to me, and we love it. Hope you like it to.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
The NourishFull Kitchen
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More