- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (No. 2) can English peas (early or tiny) (drained well)
- 1 c. cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 sm. onion, chopped fine
- 2 boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 sm. jar pimento, drained
- 3 slices bacon fried crisp and crumbled
- 2 tbsp.miracle light salad dressing
- 1/4 cp. mayo
- May add pasta (macaroni) optional, and increase mayo.
- Mix all ingredients together except bacon. Crumble bacon on top and stir lightly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Nick's PicksSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More