- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (No. 2) can English peas (early or tiny) (drained well)
- 1 c. cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 sm. onion, chopped fine
- 2 boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 sm. jar pimento, drained
- 3 slices bacon fried crisp and crumbled
- 2 tbsp.miracle light salad dressing
- 1/4 cp. mayo
- May add pasta (macaroni) optional, and increase mayo.
- Mix all ingredients together except bacon. Crumble bacon on top and stir lightly.
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More