- Cooking Time: 60 Min
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 30 Min
- 3 to 4 lb Pork Roast
- 2 T. Oil
- 1 Onion
- 4 or 5 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 6 T. Flour or Masa
- 1 lb Tomato
- 2 Cups Green Chilies
- 3 lg Tomatillos
- 2 to 4 T Jalapenos
- 5 Cups Broth or Water
- 2 T Ground Cumin
- 1 T Mexican Chili Powder
- 1 t Mexican Oregano
- Simmer pork in a large pan until meat is tender and removes
- from the bone easily (you can also use diced pork.
- Process 1 Cup of Chiles and cooked Tomatillos in blender.
- Stir flour or masa into the onion and garlic until flour absorbs into the fat add broth or water bring to a boil
- Pork, chopped tomato, and 1 cup of chopped chilies
- Add spices a little at a time until up get the taste you want.
- You can smother burritos or just eat out of a bowl with tortillas.
NotesI discovered this online and it is the Bomb.
Submitted by: "Mary Cosgrove"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More