- Cooking Time: 60 Min
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 30 Min
- 3 to 4 lb Pork Roast
- 2 T. Oil
- 1 Onion
- 4 or 5 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 6 T. Flour or Masa
- 1 lb Tomato
- 2 Cups Green Chilies
- 3 lg Tomatillos
- 2 to 4 T Jalapenos
- 5 Cups Broth or Water
- 2 T Ground Cumin
- 1 T Mexican Chili Powder
- 1 t Mexican Oregano
- Simmer pork in a large pan until meat is tender and removes
- from the bone easily (you can also use diced pork.
- Process 1 Cup of Chiles and cooked Tomatillos in blender.
- Stir flour or masa into the onion and garlic until flour absorbs into the fat add broth or water bring to a boil
- Pork, chopped tomato, and 1 cup of chopped chilies
- Add spices a little at a time until up get the taste you want.
- You can smother burritos or just eat out of a bowl with tortillas.
NotesI discovered this online and it is the Bomb.
Submitted by: "Mary Cosgrove"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More