- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 14
- Preparation Time: 10 min. + marinating
- * 2 pounds cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- * 1 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- * 2 medium lemons, cut into slices
- * * 1/2 cup Crisco® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- * 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- * 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- * 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- * 1 garlic clove, minced
- * * 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- * 1 teaspoon salt
- * 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- * 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tsp. Old Bay Seasoning
- In a 3-qt. glass serving bowl, combine the shrimp, onion, lemons. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Pour over shrimp mixture and stir gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours, stirring occasionally. Yield: 14 servings.
NotesThis is a recipe that I have used in resturants.
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More