- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix prepared according to directions on the box
- 1 8 oz. package of Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips (Mom used Hershey Miniatures)
- Prepare the Cake Mix according to the directions on the package.
- Drop by spoonful into cupcake papers in tins - (fill to about 1/2) (36 cupcakes)
- Combine the cream cheese, sugar, and egg and beat well
- Add chocolate chips and place a Tablespoon of the mixture on top of the cupcakes.
- Sprinkle with nuts
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes
- Ice with your choice of icing.
NotesMom had written Delicious on the recipe card - She preferred yellow cake mix and chocolate icing but you can try other flavors too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More