- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 25
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- ¾ tsp nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups zucchini, shredded
- 1 cup dates, snipped
- 1 cup walnuts, broken
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, well drained
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg in bowl; mix.
- Add eggs, oil.
- Beat top until thick.
- Add sugar and vanilla and mix.
- Stir in shredded zucchini, dates, broken walnuts and well-drained pineapple.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into 2 greased loaf pans (5" x 9") and bake at 350° F for 1 hour or until tested done in center.
NotesDid you know that walnuts have been shown to help lower blood pressure which is critical for those whose hearts are already working overtime thanks to high adrenaline levels? Research so strongly backs their health benefits that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration goes so far as to recommend 1½ ounces of walnuts or other nuts per day.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
MidLife Road Trip's
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More