- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- (3) 8 oz. packages cream cheese (you can use low fat)
- ½ cup mayo (not Miracle Whip! you can use light mayo)
- 1 package frozen chopped onions, thawed and drained
- 2 cups parmesan cheese
- Mix ingredients together well.
- Spread into a shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with Fritos.
NotesThis is my friend MaryBeth's specialty!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Jean’s Recipe File
Get Cookin'See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More