- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- (3) 8 oz. packages cream cheese (you can use low fat)
- ½ cup mayo (not Miracle Whip! you can use light mayo)
- 1 package frozen chopped onions, thawed and drained
- 2 cups parmesan cheese
- Mix ingredients together well.
- Spread into a shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with Fritos.
NotesThis is my friend MaryBeth's specialty!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
50 Shades of Taste
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More