- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound bacon, diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans (14.5 oz) crushed tomato
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomato
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing, more if desired
- 1 pound angel hair pasta, cooked
- Crisp bacon in large skillet.
- When bacon is almost done, add garlic and onion and cook until onion is translucent.
- Add tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix in Italian dressing.
- Let simmer for an hour or more (the longer the better it tastes).
- Serve over cooked pasta.
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More