- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound bacon, diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans (14.5 oz) crushed tomato
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomato
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing, more if desired
- 1 pound angel hair pasta, cooked
- Crisp bacon in large skillet.
- When bacon is almost done, add garlic and onion and cook until onion is translucent.
- Add tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix in Italian dressing.
- Let simmer for an hour or more (the longer the better it tastes).
- Serve over cooked pasta.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More