- Cooking Time: 20–25
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 2 (14½ oz) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh lima beans
- 1 cup fresh corn
- 3 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 can clam juice
- 3 cups light chicken stock
- 1 lb backfin lump crabmeat—picked for shells
- Crab claws—(we save them whenever we pick crabs and freeze them until it's time to make soup)
- Melt butter in 4-quart pot.
- Add onions, celery and carrots and sauté until tender.
- Add everything else except crab meat and claws, bring to a quick boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer, add crab meat and stir lightly.
- Add claws to top and cover; simmer 10–15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More