- Cooking Time: 20–25
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 2 (14½ oz) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh lima beans
- 1 cup fresh corn
- 3 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 can clam juice
- 3 cups light chicken stock
- 1 lb backfin lump crabmeat—picked for shells
- Crab claws—(we save them whenever we pick crabs and freeze them until it's time to make soup)
- Melt butter in 4-quart pot.
- Add onions, celery and carrots and sauté until tender.
- Add everything else except crab meat and claws, bring to a quick boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer, add crab meat and stir lightly.
- Add claws to top and cover; simmer 10–15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Home cookingSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More