- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 pack salmon (5 oz of fish)
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp low sodium Old Bay seasoning—(optional)*
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, small diced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg, large and lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- Sliced lemon
- In a large bowl, break up salmon pieces discarding any bone or skin.
- Gently fold in ⅔ cup of Panko breadcrumbs into salmon.
- Add the parsley, red pepper, green onion, salt and pepper.
- Fold to incorporate.
- Mix the egg and mayonnaise and fold into salmon and vegetable mixture.
- Form into patties of desired size.
- Can be made large for entrée or small for appetizer.
- Place in refrigerator to allow the mixture to cool.
- Place remaining breadcrumbs in a shallow dish.
- Gently coat each patty with breadcrumbs laying them in bread crumbs to coat.
- Transfer to hold plate.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Arrange patties in pan evenly.
- Cook on each side until brown and internal temperature of 165° F.
- Transfer to a paper towel to drain.
- Serve with sliced lemon.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More