- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3.5 oz Marizpan(half of a regular tube - 70z; you can find in almost any baking aisle of the grocery store)
- Burgundy gel-paste coloring
- Using a toothpick, dip into the gel-paste and slide the coloring over the marzipan, four times.
- Knead the coloring into the marzipan.
- Roll out the marzipan, about 1/8-1/4 inch thickness.
- Using a mini, heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut out heart shapes in the marzipan.
- Store in an air-tight container (using parchment paper between stacks) until ready for use.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More