- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3.5 oz Marizpan(half of a regular tube - 70z; you can find in almost any baking aisle of the grocery store)
- Burgundy gel-paste coloring
- Using a toothpick, dip into the gel-paste and slide the coloring over the marzipan, four times.
- Knead the coloring into the marzipan.
- Roll out the marzipan, about 1/8-1/4 inch thickness.
- Using a mini, heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut out heart shapes in the marzipan.
- Store in an air-tight container (using parchment paper between stacks) until ready for use.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Chicken with Basil-Lemon-Garlic Oil, Parmesan, and Black Pepper
Blue Cheese Pull Apart Loaf
MINESTRONE SOUPSee More