- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3.5 oz Marizpan(half of a regular tube - 70z; you can find in almost any baking aisle of the grocery store)
- Burgundy gel-paste coloring
- Using a toothpick, dip into the gel-paste and slide the coloring over the marzipan, four times.
- Knead the coloring into the marzipan.
- Roll out the marzipan, about 1/8-1/4 inch thickness.
- Using a mini, heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut out heart shapes in the marzipan.
- Store in an air-tight container (using parchment paper between stacks) until ready for use.
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More