- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstorySpicy, Healthy, Flavorful, a great trio to start off the morning. It is quick to make and goes well with Indian roti or some toast and ketchup.
- 2 eggs, large
- 2 tbsp · onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp · red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp · tomato, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp · green onion, finely chopped
- 1 green chilie, fine chopped
- ¼ tsp · red chili powder
- ½ tsp · garam masala
- 1 pinch · tumeric powder
- 1 pinch · salt
- 1 pinch · black pepper
- 1 tsp · vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp · fresh chopped coriander leaves for garnish
- 1. In a small bowl, beat eggs until frothy
- 2. Add garam masalaa, turmeric, red chili powder, salt & pepper in the egg mixture. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly
- 3. Add green chili, tomato, red pepper, and onion and mix into egg
- 4. In a non-stick pan, heat 1 tsp oil, then add mixture to pan
- Simmer the flame and leave to cook for 2 minutes. Check from the downside of the omelette, whether is cooked and able to flip. Once ready, flip it over to other side.
- 5. Gently press it down with a ladle or spatula. Once both the sides are cooked to golden, remove from heat.
- 6. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with Indian roti, toast, or with any dip. Simple ketchup pairs great!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More