2 eggs, large
2 tbsp · onion, finely chopped
2 tbsp · red bell pepper, finely chopped
2 tbsp · tomato, finely chopped
1 tbsp · green onion, finely chopped
1 green chilie, fine chopped
¼ tsp · red chili powder
½ tsp · garam masala
1 pinch · tumeric powder
1 pinch · salt
1 pinch · black pepper
1 tsp · vegetable oil
1 tbsp · fresh chopped coriander leaves for garnish
1. In a small bowl, beat eggs until frothy
2. Add garam masalaa, turmeric, red chili powder, salt & pepper in the egg mixture. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly
3. Add green chili, tomato, red pepper, and onion and mix into egg
4. In a non-stick pan, heat 1 tsp oil, then add mixture to pan
Simmer the flame and leave to cook for 2 minutes. Check from the downside of the omelette, whether is cooked and able to flip. Once ready, flip it over to other side.
5. Gently press it down with a ladle or spatula. Once both the sides are cooked to golden, remove from heat.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with Indian roti, toast, or with any dip. Simple ketchup pairs great!
Pairs Well With
Spicy, Healthy, Flavorful, a great trio to start off the morning. It is quick to make and goes well with Indian roti or some toast and ketchup.