- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 head of cauliflower, washed and chopped up
- 2-3 slices reduced fat cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10 - 12 sprays of Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- 3 Tbsp of fat free milk
- Add cut up cauliflower (white parts only) to pot of boiling water. Boil till soft - approximately 10 minutes on medium heat. Drain cauliflower. Add fat free milk, salt and pepper to taste and 2 to 3 cheese slice and butter spray (usually 10-12 sprays).
- Using immersion blender or hand mixer mash all ingredients together.
- Serves 4.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More