MASHED POTATO CASSEROLE
- Cooking Time: 30 min.
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 30 min.
- * 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and cubed
- * 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- * 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- * 1/4 cup milk
- * 1 small onion, chopped
- * 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- * 1/2 teaspoon salt
- * 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- * 1/4 teaspoon paprika
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until tender. Drain; place potatoes in a large bowl. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, milk, onion, garlic salt and salt; beat until blended.
Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Drizzle with butter; sprinkle with paprika. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Website Credit: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Mashed-Potato-Casserole