- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 6 large potatoes, quartered
- 1 1/2 cups coleslaw dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup green peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes until tender.
- Mash while still warm and stir in coleslaw dressing and mayonnaise.
- Add eggs, onions, celery, peppers and carrots. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in large serving bowl. Garnish with additional egg slices and green pepper. Sprinkle with paprika. Chill or serve at room temperature.
NotesThis has been served at family gatherings for as many years as I can remember.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More