- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 6 large potatoes, quartered
- 1 1/2 cups coleslaw dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup green peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes until tender.
- Mash while still warm and stir in coleslaw dressing and mayonnaise.
- Add eggs, onions, celery, peppers and carrots. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in large serving bowl. Garnish with additional egg slices and green pepper. Sprinkle with paprika. Chill or serve at room temperature.
NotesThis has been served at family gatherings for as many years as I can remember.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More