- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 6 large potatoes, quartered
- 1 1/2 cups coleslaw dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup green peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes until tender.
- Mash while still warm and stir in coleslaw dressing and mayonnaise.
- Add eggs, onions, celery, peppers and carrots. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in large serving bowl. Garnish with additional egg slices and green pepper. Sprinkle with paprika. Chill or serve at room temperature.
NotesThis has been served at family gatherings for as many years as I can remember.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More