- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 4 large potatoes
- 1/3-1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 2-4 tablespoons butter (optional)
- 1 cup cooked frozen spinach, well drained and chopped (I just use frozen, thawed and pressed dry)
- 1/2-1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dill seeds (optional)
- 2 teaspoons chives (optional)
- 1. Peel, cook and mash potatoes.
- 2. Add sour cream, salt, pepper (and butter if desired).
- 3. Mix in enough milk to bring it to your favorite mashed potato consistency.
- 4. Add spinach (and seasonings if desired).
- 5. Place in casserole dish and top with grated cheddar cheese. (sometimes I also mix a bit of the cheese in with the potatoes before topping).
- 6. Bake in 350 oven for 20-30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More