- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (16-ounce) package refrigerated mashed potatoes, warmed
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 (12-count) package Taco Shells, warmed Toppings: shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, sliced green onions, shredded mild cheddar cheese, Thick & Smooth Taco Sauce.
- Toppings: shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, sliced green onions, shredded mild cheddar cheese, Thick & Smooth Taco Sauce.
- Brown beef; drain. Add mashed potatoes and seasoning mix; mix well.
- Fill taco shells with beef mixture. Top with lettuce, tomato, green onions, cheese and taco sauce.
NotesTry these satisfying tacos when you want comfort food in a jiffy. Mix with taco seasoning and serve with sautéed vegetables or a crisp green salad and you'll have all the elements of a tasty meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
The Social Cookbook
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More