- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (16-ounce) package refrigerated mashed potatoes, warmed
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 (12-count) package Taco Shells, warmed Toppings: shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, sliced green onions, shredded mild cheddar cheese, Thick & Smooth Taco Sauce.
- Toppings: shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, sliced green onions, shredded mild cheddar cheese, Thick & Smooth Taco Sauce.
- Brown beef; drain. Add mashed potatoes and seasoning mix; mix well.
- Fill taco shells with beef mixture. Top with lettuce, tomato, green onions, cheese and taco sauce.
NotesTry these satisfying tacos when you want comfort food in a jiffy. Mix with taco seasoning and serve with sautéed vegetables or a crisp green salad and you'll have all the elements of a tasty meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More