- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 12
- 1 box (7.2 oz.) BETTY CROCKER® roasted garlic mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups FRENCH'S® Cheddar French Fried Onions
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup OLD EL PASO® salsa (any variety)
- 3 tbsp. sliced ripe olives or chopped green chilies, if desired
- Heat oven to 425°F. Make potatoes as directed on package for 2 pouches (8 servings). Stir in 3/4 cup French Fried Onions.
- Spread mixture in ungreased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with cheese. Spread with salsa and top with olives and remaining onions.
- Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until onions are golden. Serve with sour cream and chopped fresh cilantro, if desired.
NotesAll you need to turn those plain old mashed potatoes into Mashed Potatoes Ole is a little creative flair and a lot of French's® Cheddar French Fried Onions.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More