- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 12
BackstoryAll you need to turn those plain old mashed potatoes into Mashed Potatoes Ole is a little creative flair and a lot of French's® Cheddar French Fried Onions.
- 1 box (7.2 oz.) BETTY CROCKER® roasted garlic mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups FRENCH'S® Cheddar French Fried Onions
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup OLD EL PASO® salsa (any variety)
- 3 tbsp. sliced ripe olives or chopped green chilies, if desired
- Heat oven to 425°F. Make potatoes as directed on package for 2 pouches (8 servings). Stir in 3/4 cup French Fried Onions.
- Spread mixture in ungreased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with cheese. Spread with salsa and top with olives and remaining onions.
- Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until onions are golden. Serve with sour cream and chopped fresh cilantro, if desired.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More