- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- About 3-4 lbs potatoes, washed, quartered and peeled if desired
- 1/4 Cup butter
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder or minced garlic
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 Tbl parsley
- Bring potatoes to boil covered in water, until tender; about 20 minutes once boiling.
- Place in large bowl or mixer using the paddle.
- Start mixing on a medium speed, adding in all the ingredients.
- Mix until desired consistency, adding in more milk if necessary. You can also twice cook these, by placing mashed potatoes into a baking pan and bake for about 10 minutes at 350'.
- Serves 6-10. Total time is about 30 minutes.
NotesThis is one of my own recipes, with no exact measurements. I tweak it all the time. You pretty much can't go wrong with this, just make it as you desire. We like ours really creamy, so I might add more milk and really whip them in my mixer. This makes a lot of mashed potatoes too, so you can use less amount of potatoes if you like.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More