- Cooking Time: 1 Hour
- Servings: 16 (1/2 cup each)
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- 4 lb. potatoes (about 10), peeled, cubed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 slice bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Cook potatoes in large saucepan; drain.
- Place in large bowl.
- Add next 3 indgredients; mash until creamy.
- Heat over to 350.
- Bake potatoes for 1 hour or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with bacon and onions.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More