- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3 Russet Potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup milk or chicken stock
- 1 stick butter
- Salt and Pepper
- Peel and cut potatoes.
- Boil potatoes in water until soft, approx 20 min.
- Drain and place potatoes in a mixing bowl.
- Add milk and 1/2 stick butter.
- Season with salt and pepper (TASTE!)
- Add more milk and butter as needed and desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More