- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3 Russet Potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup milk or chicken stock
- 1 stick butter
- Salt and Pepper
- Peel and cut potatoes.
- Boil potatoes in water until soft, approx 20 min.
- Drain and place potatoes in a mixing bowl.
- Add milk and 1/2 stick butter.
- Season with salt and pepper (TASTE!)
- Add more milk and butter as needed and desired.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More