- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3 Russet Potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup milk or chicken stock
- 1 stick butter
- Salt and Pepper
- Peel and cut potatoes.
- Boil potatoes in water until soft, approx 20 min.
- Drain and place potatoes in a mixing bowl.
- Add milk and 1/2 stick butter.
- Season with salt and pepper (TASTE!)
- Add more milk and butter as needed and desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More