- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
1 serving: Calories 150; Carbohydrates 27g; Fat 4g; Sodium 310mg
- 4 pound(s) sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 4 tablespoon(s) margarine or butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1. In 5- to 6-quart saucepot, place potatoes and enough water to cover; heat to boiling on high. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 10 to 12 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain well.
- 2. In same saucepot, melt margarine on medium. Remove saucepot from heat; add soy sauce and potatoes. With potato masher, mash potatoes until almost smooth. Transfer to serving bowl and sprinkle with sliced green onion.
- 12 Servings
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
- 1 serving: Calories 150; Carbohydrates 27g; Fat 4g; Sodium 310mg