- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: n/a
- Preparation Time: 1 minute
- 1 oz. Baby Magic or Johnson's Baby Shampoo
- 3 to 4 oz. water
- Put water into a spray bottle.
- Add Baby Magic and stir well.
- Just before a dive, mist inside of mask with mixture and rinse.
- Re-spray and rinse as needed to prevent fogging.
NotesMy husband and I love to snorkel and dive, but we HATE a foggy mask! This little concoction works well to delay the formation of fog on a mask. Baby Magic works best, but any "tearless" shampoo will work.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
MidLife Road Trip's
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More