- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: n/a
- Preparation Time: 1 minute
- 1 oz. Baby Magic or Johnson's Baby Shampoo
- 3 to 4 oz. water
- Put water into a spray bottle.
- Add Baby Magic and stir well.
- Just before a dive, mist inside of mask with mixture and rinse.
- Re-spray and rinse as needed to prevent fogging.
NotesMy husband and I love to snorkel and dive, but we HATE a foggy mask! This little concoction works well to delay the formation of fog on a mask. Baby Magic works best, but any "tearless" shampoo will work.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More