- Cooking Time: 11-13
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time:
- 2 sticks butter (recipe just said butter, I used unsalted)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Bailey’s
- 3 cups cake flour (or sub, see bottom)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (3/4 teaspoon if using unsalted butter)
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts, lightly toasted before chopping
- 9 ounces chopped up white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and both sugars. Beat in eggs, vanilla and Baileys.
- Stir or sift together cake flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in nuts and white chocolate.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto a parchment or “Reynolds Release” (that’s what I used today) lined pan. Bake for 11-13 minutes.
- Makes 4 dozen
- Cake Flour Sub: If you don’t have any cake flour around, you can use this substitution. For every 2 cups flour, the sub is 1 3/4 all purpose plus 1/4 cup cornstarch. This recipe calls for 3 cups of flour, so you’d want to use 2 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons all purpose flour and 6 tablespoons cornstarch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More