- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb. salted butter, softened
- 1 head garlic, peeled and chopped (about 10-12 cloves)
- 1 whole large shallot, chopped (about 4 Tbsp.)
- Zest of one lemon
- Juice of one lemon
- 6 Tbsp. fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Place the softened butter in a mixer and beat on medium speed until starting to fluff.
- Add the chopped garlic and shallots and beat until mixed well.
- Add the lemon juice and zest and mix on low until the juice is all incorporated.
- Add the parsley and black pepper and mix until incorporated
- You can make this well in advance and store in the freezer idefinately
NotesGreat for finishing pan sauces and such...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More