- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb. salted butter, softened
- 1 head garlic, peeled and chopped (about 10-12 cloves)
- 1 whole large shallot, chopped (about 4 Tbsp.)
- Zest of one lemon
- Juice of one lemon
- 6 Tbsp. fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Place the softened butter in a mixer and beat on medium speed until starting to fluff.
- Add the chopped garlic and shallots and beat until mixed well.
- Add the lemon juice and zest and mix on low until the juice is all incorporated.
- Add the parsley and black pepper and mix until incorporated
- You can make this well in advance and store in the freezer idefinately
NotesGreat for finishing pan sauces and such...