- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 Pack of Brownie mix (Homogeneous mixture)
- 2 Eggs (Heterogeneous mixture)
- (120 milliliters) ½ cup Vegetable Oil (Homogeneous mixture)
- (80 milliliters) ⅓ cup Water (Pure Substance)
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F for glass or metal pans, 325°F for dark or non-stick pans. GREASE bottom of pan with shortening or cooking spray.
- EMPTY brownie mix, egg(s), oil and water in large bowl.
- STIR until well blended (about 50 strokes).
- SPREAD in greased pan and bake immediately.
- BAKE following times listed. ADD 3-5 minutes for dark or non-stick pans. Brownies are done when toothpick inserted 1 inch from edge of pan comes out clean. COOL completely in pan before cutting and serving.
- Spread Nutella on top of the Brownies
NotesI chose this recipe because when I was thinking of a recipe to put as my chemistry recipe project, I thought, I like brownies and Nutella, so why not put them together. That’s how I chose this recipe.
CHEMISTRY INFORMATION: Physical change: Mixing it together and when it gets hotter in the oven. Chemical change: when it rises in the oven and when the brownies turn browner.
Submitted by: "Matt Pr"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Italy or BustSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More