- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 Pack of Brownie mix (Homogeneous mixture)
- 2 Eggs (Heterogeneous mixture)
- (120 milliliters) ½ cup Vegetable Oil (Homogeneous mixture)
- (80 milliliters) ⅓ cup Water (Pure Substance)
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F for glass or metal pans, 325°F for dark or non-stick pans. GREASE bottom of pan with shortening or cooking spray.
- EMPTY brownie mix, egg(s), oil and water in large bowl.
- STIR until well blended (about 50 strokes).
- SPREAD in greased pan and bake immediately.
- BAKE following times listed. ADD 3-5 minutes for dark or non-stick pans. Brownies are done when toothpick inserted 1 inch from edge of pan comes out clean. COOL completely in pan before cutting and serving.
- Spread Nutella on top of the Brownies
NotesI chose this recipe because when I was thinking of a recipe to put as my chemistry recipe project, I thought, I like brownies and Nutella, so why not put them together. That’s how I chose this recipe.
CHEMISTRY INFORMATION: Physical change: Mixing it together and when it gets hotter in the oven. Chemical change: when it rises in the oven and when the brownies turn browner.
Submitted by: "Matt Pr"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More