- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 min
BackstoryMy son loves my meatloaf recipe so much I decided to name it after him.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 packets of Beefy Lipton Onion Soup mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, Lipton Onion soup mix, milk and bread crumbs.
- Place in a lightly greased 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.