- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 packets of Beefy Lipton Onion Soup mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, Lipton Onion soup mix, milk and bread crumbs.
- Place in a lightly greased 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
NotesMy son loves my meatloaf recipe so much I decided to name it after him.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More