MATT'S WONDERFUL PUMPKIN CRISP
- Cooking Time: about an hour
- Servings: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin
- 1 c. evaporated milk
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1/2 t. cinnamon
- 1 (18.25 oz.) pkg. butter-flavored yellow cake mix
- 1 c. chopped pecans
- 1 c. melted butter, melted
- Whipped cream and ground nutmeg for garnish
- Stir together first 5 ingredients.
- Pour into a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture.
- Sprinkle evenly with pecans.
- Drizzle butter evenly over pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour or until golden brown.
- Removed from oven, and let stand 10 min.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with whipped cream and nutmeg.
NotesI have lots of pumpkin recipes because my husband Matt loves pumpkin!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Baked Spaghetti Casserole
Award - Winning Tortilla SoupSee More