- Cooking Time: about an hour
- Servings: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin
- 1 c. evaporated milk
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1/2 t. cinnamon
- 1 (18.25 oz.) pkg. butter-flavored yellow cake mix
- 1 c. chopped pecans
- 1 c. melted butter, melted
- Whipped cream and ground nutmeg for garnish
- Stir together first 5 ingredients.
- Pour into a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture.
- Sprinkle evenly with pecans.
- Drizzle butter evenly over pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour or until golden brown.
- Removed from oven, and let stand 10 min.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with whipped cream and nutmeg.
NotesI have lots of pumpkin recipes because my husband Matt loves pumpkin!