- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 or 2 sheets of matzo
- 2 eggs
- combination of butter and canola oil
- Soak 1 1/2 or 2 sheets of matzo (depending upon how you like it) by pouring hot water over the broken sheets and when soft, drain excess water leaving matzo soft. Break the sheets before soaking just for ease, they will break anyway.
- Beat 2 eggs, add the matzo's, stir, add salt if you like, as much as you like.
- Pour/dump onto hot fry pan with (I use a combination of butter and canola oil, the oil has a higher burning point than butter) and let cook as you would scrambled eggs or pancakes. Use a large pan so you can turn the brie with ease.
- Again, just how brown you make it depends upon your own taste.
- Serve with syrup, sprinkled sugar, honey, salt, additional butter, actually with any of the additions you would use with waffles or pancakes.
NotesThis makes a fine breakfast, lunch or even dinner when time or staples are limited.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More