- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis makes a fine breakfast, lunch or even dinner when time or staples are limited.
- 1 1/2 or 2 sheets of matzo
- 2 eggs
- combination of butter and canola oil
- Soak 1 1/2 or 2 sheets of matzo (depending upon how you like it) by pouring hot water over the broken sheets and when soft, drain excess water leaving matzo soft. Break the sheets before soaking just for ease, they will break anyway.
- Beat 2 eggs, add the matzo's, stir, add salt if you like, as much as you like.
- Pour/dump onto hot fry pan with (I use a combination of butter and canola oil, the oil has a higher burning point than butter) and let cook as you would scrambled eggs or pancakes. Use a large pan so you can turn the brie with ease.
- Again, just how brown you make it depends upon your own taste.
- Serve with syrup, sprinkled sugar, honey, salt, additional butter, actually with any of the additions you would use with waffles or pancakes.