- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 or 5 pieces of chicken breast(skinless)
- 1c mayonaise
- 1c seasoned bread crumbs
- 1pkg ranch dressing mix
- garlic salt and garlic powder to taste
- Combine the seasoned bread crumbs and garlic salt and garlic powder and the ranch dressing in a bowl,take your mayo and put in a medium bowl.
- Take your chicken and rub your mayo all over it, and roll in the bread crumb mixture.
- Lay your chicken in a med-to large casserole dish,cover and bake at 350-for 45 minutes, then un-cover and bake for another 10 minutes.
- This chicken is so tender and moist you wont believe it.
NotesGot this one from Taste of Home also, this is a killer one if you love chicken
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
The Italian ExchangeSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More