- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 pcs
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 2/3 cups buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted and divided
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine the baking mix, buttermilk, sugar, salt, and half of the melted margarine in a medium bowl. Mix until well blended.
- Turn dough out onto a floured surface and knead for about 30 seconds, or until dough becomes elastic.
- Roll dough to about 3/4-inch thick and punch out biscuits using a 3-inch cutter. Arrange the punched-out dough on an ungreased baking sheet, and bake for 10 to12 minutes or until the biscuits are golden on top and have doubled in height.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven and immediately brush each one with a light coating of the remaining melted margarine. Serve warm.
- Makes 8 biscuits.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More