- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 pcs
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 2/3 cups buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted and divided
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine the baking mix, buttermilk, sugar, salt, and half of the melted margarine in a medium bowl. Mix until well blended.
- Turn dough out onto a floured surface and knead for about 30 seconds, or until dough becomes elastic.
- Roll dough to about 3/4-inch thick and punch out biscuits using a 3-inch cutter. Arrange the punched-out dough on an ungreased baking sheet, and bake for 10 to12 minutes or until the biscuits are golden on top and have doubled in height.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven and immediately brush each one with a light coating of the remaining melted margarine. Serve warm.
- Makes 8 biscuits.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Camp Nubar Baking Class
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More