- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 navel orange, scrubbed and cut into 8 pieces
- 2 apples, peeled and cut into 8 pieces
- 3/4 to 1 cup natural sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Wash the cranberries and remove any stems, bad cranberries, or inedible stuff you find.
- Put half of the cranberries, orange (unpeeled), and apple into the food processor and pulse to chop coarsely.
- Some larger pieces are okay, but nothing big enough to choke on.
- Pour into a bowl and process the other half of the fruit.
- Put it into a bowl, add the sugar to taste, and mix in the pecans.
- Refrigerate it for a day or two to allow the flavors to develop
NotesA very good way to serve the cranberry dish for you big dinner. From my husband's family recipes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More