- Tangy Tequila Steak
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/3 cup of tequila
- 1/3 cup of Tapatio
- 2 New York strip steaks
- Salt and Pepper
- Cocktail #1 – Tinto de Verano (Red Summer Wine), Spain
- 3 ounces of red wine
- 2 ounces of Sprite
- garnish with a fresh lime
- Cocktail #2 – Heavenly Coco, Brazil
- 1 1/2 ounces of Sagatiba Pura Cachaça
- 3 ounces of coconut cream
- Cocktail #3 – Trago de Oro (Golden Drink), Mexico
- 3 ounces of fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 ounce of vodka
- 1 ounce of Damiana Liqueur
- 1 fresh lime wedge
- garnish with fresh orange wedge
- See Video.
- For More recipes, check out
- Mmm, Me Gusta--It's my little self-funded cooking show on the web.
NotesI’m taking your taste buds on a trip around the globe! We’ll begin with a tantalizing tequila steak accompanied by three invigorating cocktails, popular in Spain, Brazil and Mexico—all bursting with flavor!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Jean’s Recipe File
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More