- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. light corn syrup
- 1 c. raw peanuts
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Combine first 4 ingredients in 2-quart microwave mixing bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH for 8 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes.
- Add butter.
- Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes.
- Brittle should not get too brown.
- Stir in vanilla and soda until light and foamy. Spread on buttered baking sheet as thinly as possible.
- Break into pieces.
- Soak mixing bowl in warm sudsy water immediately for easier clean-up.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More