- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. light corn syrup
- 1 c. raw peanuts
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Combine first 4 ingredients in 2-quart microwave mixing bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH for 8 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes.
- Add butter.
- Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes.
- Brittle should not get too brown.
- Stir in vanilla and soda until light and foamy. Spread on buttered baking sheet as thinly as possible.
- Break into pieces.
- Soak mixing bowl in warm sudsy water immediately for easier clean-up.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More